Polaris NBS Ranger 1000 Steering Rack Heavy Duty Billet TCP Xtreme "RX" (Rack and Clevis Only)
Bid Farewell to OEM Rack Replacements with the TCP Xtreme "RX" Polaris NBS Ranger 1000 Heavy Duty Billet Steering Rack – Engineered for Extreme Durability Amidst Harsh Riding Conditions
Tired of replacing your OEM Rack? Looking for something that will last? Well look no more! We did not hold anything back when designing our billet steering rack and pinion. A first of it's kind, this rack is engineered to withstand the harshest riding conditions and take any abuse that you can dish out.
What's Included - TCP Xtreme Heavy Duty Billet Steering Rack and Pinion, 16mm MEGA Clevis, Boots and Boot Coins, and Installation Instructions.
If you are running Boxed A-Arms make sure to choose the right boots in the drop down menu above.
- Case is approx 400% Larger than OEM
- Larger working internal components
- Halo 30 Compatible
- Fully Greaseable
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Proprietary internal design reduces wear and DOES NOT use bushings that will wear out over time
- All material is heat treated
- Robust rack boots
- US Grade 8 (10.9 metric) hardware is included
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- All 2018+ NBS (New Body Style) Ranger 1000
Replaces OEM # 1824794, 1824819, 1825060, & 1824923
In the note section during checkout let us know whether you will be running OE, Super ATV, or a heavy duty tie rod using a 5/8" Rod End with this rack.
If ordering custom Tie-Rods with your rack please include the exact Year, Make, Model and Sub-model of your ATV as well as if you are running portals or have a lift kit.
The part being sold is designed and intended for OEM applications only. Any use of this part in conjunction with aftermarket parts or modifications may require further modifications, adjustments, or customizations for proper installation and functionality. We strongly recommend consulting a professional mechanic or technician before purchasing and installing this part in any non-OEM application.
- Self Adjustment Video Link, Click Here
- For warranty paperwork and instructions how to register your new Steering Rack, Please Click Here
- Installation Instructions, Click Here